Reseller Operations Team Manager (perm)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once could not have imagined and now cannot imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. We support and promote career development throughout our organization, offering a long and exciting career with many opportunities to enable you to perfect your existing skills and acquire new ones. Teamwork is important at Apple, and every single day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within the function. Our team is responsible for managing the Operational relationship with customers across EMEIA. This role is suitable for individuals who can develop great relationships externally as well as internally, be self-directed with strong analytical & influencing skills and have great team leadership skills. The successful candidate must have detailed business knowledge of Operations, as well as strong communication and account management skills. This is an exciting opportunity to be a leader in Apple's exceptional Operations organisation. If you're keen to join one of the most successful companies in the world, if you're passionate about leading partnerships, adept at operating in a multidisciplinary role, and ready to execute at a tactical level whenever needed, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Excellent team leadership skills with proven experience in this area
- Expert understanding of Sales Operations processes, systems and tools.
- Extraordinary analytical and problem-solving skills. Should be able to deliver efficiently and effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionality with sales, finance, logistics, and the supply demand management teams.
- Strong data manipulation skills including spreadsheet and database application knowledge are critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate in terms of working with customers and solving problems,
- Team oriented as well as being self-reliant and self directed
- Great organisational skills
Manage and support a team to achieve daily and weekly goals Drive a management system for key customers to ensure continued improvement in service levels, from Forecast, Demand planning and delivery execution perspectives. Deliver analytics and reporting on Reseller performance objectives Develop and maintain cross-functional partnerships with other business managers to ensure customer issues are resolved Manage the execution of order booking, delivery and associated customer/sales communication to a high standard Collaborate with key internal groups, to optimise results on behalf of customers Motivate your team to do their best work, as well as developing their talent
Education & Experience
Experience in Operations Management is a distinct advantage Masters/Bachelors degree level in any of the following disciplines – Economics, Business, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain