Customer Relations Advisor - Dutch speaking (onsite or At home)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As a Customer Relations (CR) Administration (Admin) Advisor you will provide support for Apple Customers. You are responsible for customer recovery and retention via inbound and outbound phone calls. Administration tasks assigned and phone calls will focus on complex, occasionally sensitive, customer service and support issues. You will handle complex, occasionally sensitive customer service and support issues. You should be accustomed to working independently and you will hold responsibilities for communicating official positioning on Company resolutions. As an Advisor within the Customer Relations department you will develop creative solutions to complex customer problems. You Identify and support escalations in emerging product or customer dissatisfaction issues. You will Identify opportunities for operational improvements and suggests improvement strategies. Empowered to use judgment when balancing Company and customer needs. You’ll raise up questions about business procedures and complete a variety of tasks, subject to business needs. A customer focused approach, independence, out-of-the-box thinking, and a person with a passion to solve customer issues in an efficient and effective manner, are key factors that will ensure your success in this position.
- Full fluency in English & Dutch is required.
- Be ambitious and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate excellent communication abilities.
- Have experience in resolving complex customer service issues.
- Be dedicated to improving customer happiness and retention of Apple customers.
- Analytical skills and amazing focus on detail.
- Ability to work under time commitments in order to meet deadlines and targets.
- Flexibility with work assignments and hours.
- Prior customer services experience and/or data analysis and reporting.
- Can relate to and communicate with all types of situations and customers (internal and external).
- Ambitious and motivated to develop in the role.
- Maintains a positive attitude through periods of change and is professional in all work situations
You will have responsibility for providing support options, total resolution, and appeasement solutions to Apple customers and AppleCare Representatives. You issue and task management approached on a case by case basis, using advanced judgment, negotiation and problem solving skills. Act as a mentor to new members of staff. Be enthusiastic and accurate in providing feedback on procedures and support tools.