Area Manager - Customer Relations
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Would you like to work in a dynamic environment where your technical abilities are challenged on a day-to-day basis? As an Apple Customer Relations Area Managers you responsible for leading multiple teams of Apple Support Team Managers and have direct accountability and ownership for the team’s results. You are accountable for service quality, staffing productivity, efficiency and ensuring consistent customer happiness. You will achieve a high standard of excellence by demonstrating deep understanding in functional areas, anticipating broader business needs and translating strategic goals into tactical plans. The CR team, are the highest point of escalation for Apple customers. They are responsible for customer recovery and retention and providing a word class service.
- Support and establish relationships with cross-functional partners.
- Plan ahead in order to support future business needs, goals and initiatives in Apple.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English with ability in communicating across the organisation.
- Collaborate across the business to drive financial and operational improvements. Drive engagement that aligns to Apple Credo and Culture at all levels.
- Demonstrate your empowerment as a leader to drive team performance and be accountable to Apple business priorities.
- Self starter who is adaptable and able to multi-task daily.
- Connect with compassion and ensure employees have support and aware of Apple benefits. - Conduct one-to-one meetings with employees and Staff Meetings as directed by the business. - Evaluate and coach to the overall success of your organization. - Provide a level of support, mentorship, and accountability to Team Manager decisions. - Attend quality meetings and all meetings that are important to the role. - Analyze business to identify trends and decide critical focus areas; formulate a strategy that effectively drives performance improvement and employee engagement that is consistent with our Apple values. - Regularly evaluate the performance of your team which culminates to a quality annual performance review. - Deliver on agreed commitments as it relates to projects, people or agreed deliverables. - Regularly assess the quality of Team Manager activities through the use of various tools ensuring necessary conversations are being held and performance is being graded correctly. - Continually seek and implement opportunities for cost reduction by monitoring productivity and efficiencies and constant improvement.