EMEIA Program Manager - Retail
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
This role presents the opportunity to join the dynamic team of EMEiA Retail Fulfilment Operations (RFO) in Cork. The RFO organisation is the “Voice of Retail in Operations” directly partnering with the various Retail teams. The team supports fulfilment execution processes as well providing key strategic direction for initiatives designed to ‘Surprise and Delight’ our customers.
- You will be a dynamic, energetic and curious individual, who can demonstrate expertise and skills in the following areas:
- Knowledge of the Apple Operations & Retail environments - both people and process
- Ability to drive strategic direction and influence key partners
- Can identify and develop improvements that directly improve the customer experience
- Comfortable expressing a point of view and driving effective change
- Ability to analyse, document and present results in diverse fast pace environments
- Able to clearly organise and inform through excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to lead, take action and provide goal-oriented direction in the face of ambiguity
- Strong analytical capability and problem solving ability with attention to detail
- Should be able to multi-task own activities across diverse business units
- Drive towards deadlines and demonstrate effective time management
- Flexibility, adaptability and proven ability to work under pressure
- Ability to develop strong cross-functional and trusted relationships with all partners
- You love connecting the dots and stitching across multiple teams to drive success
- You excel at seeing current issues to understand downstream impacts of decisions
- Demonstrate facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
The Program Manager role is responsible to inspire, mobilise and lead projects with a focus on common deliverables, goals and timelines. You will partner across Apple Leadership including Retail (Online & Stores), IS&T, BPR as well as the other functions within Operations. You should possess the following strengths:- Influence: be the voice of operations within Retail both locally and globally. Deal with Ambiguity: You should be comfortable and confident working in a fast paced environment, partnering with teams to move through the unknown. Flexibility when handling directional changes and ability to concurrently handle multiple large-scale programs. You'll bring an innate ability to listen and be patient with others — working across dynamic organisations will highlight differences on how Apple departments operate. If you love working with others, leading and delivering complex business projects and want to join one of the most successful companies in the world, then we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
We'd like you to have a Bachelor’s Degree, a minimum of five years relevant experience and the ability to demonstrate familiarity with Program Management methodology. Project Management Certification would be desired. A proven track record of delivering complex programs is essential.