Retail Project Coordinator
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
This role presents the opportunity to join the dynamic team of EMEiA Retail Fulfilment Operations (RFO) in Cork. The RFO organisation is the “Voice of Retail in Operations” directly partnering with the various Retail teams. The team supports Online and Retail Store fulfilment processes designed to ‘Surprise and Delight’ our customers.
- This role will suit a dynamic, energetic and curious individual, who can demonstrate expertise and skills in the following areas:
- Able to clearly organise and inform through excellent written and verbal communications
- Can identify and develop improvements that directly improve the customer experience
- Ability to analyse, document and present results in diverse fast pace environments
- Strong analytical capability and problem solving ability with attention to detail
- Should be able to multi-task own activities across diverse business units
- Drive towards deadlines and demonstrate effective time management
- Flexibility, adaptability and proven ability to work under pressure
- Ability to develop strong cross-functional and trusted relationships with all partners
The Retail Project Coordinator role is responsible for all providing operational support to our Retail Stores. In addition, the candidate will support Online fulfilment execution for our Consumer & Retail Business customers. The role extends to managing the online and Retail stores product lifecycle of a large assortment of Third-Party Products. It is expected that the successful applicant will drive process improvement and seek out innovative ideas to improve the experience for our Customers. You should possess the following strengths: Be comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment, partnering with teams to move through the unknown. Be flexible when handling and managing differing priorities. Daily management of Online Consumer and Business orders Provide fulfillment & operational support to our Retail stores Manage Third-Party product assortments for both Online and Retail Stores Extensive business partnering with other operational and retail teams (Planning, Logistics, Market Development, Retail Merchandising) Supporting strategic promotions and new product introductions Support projects, innovation and process improvement If you love working with others, are customer focussed and you want to join one of the most successful companies in the world, then we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
We'd like you to have a Bachelor’s Degree, a minimum of five years relevant experience and the ability to demonstrate familiarity with SAP & MS Excel would be a distinct advantage.