Retail Supply Planner
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. As the Retail Supply Planner for Europe, Middle East and Africa you will be responsible for managing allocation models that support leadership defined service level and business strategies, actively communicating deviation from projections & presenting your analysis to senior leadership is key to this role. As a member of our amazing team, you'll work closely with colleagues in Cupertino& California, as well as Retail Merchandising teams in London. You'll also forecast to support the inventory of our colleagues in local demand planning. You'll also get to work on setting Retail allocations for the beautiful new products that Apple introduces on a regular basis. You will manage these products right thru their lifecycle from launch day in Apple Amsterdam’s store to end of life in the Apple Zorlu (Turkey) store.
- Superb communicator, ability to engage & influence at all levels
- Positive energy and attitude
- You'll have a keen ability to evaluate, analyse and present data.
- Practical and enthusiastic approach to problem solving.
- Solution oriented analytical planning skills. Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility.
- Creative thinker who can see opportunities to optimise and improve existing processes which enable scalability
- Organised and able to react to the challenges of a dynamic environment.
- Ability to build effective links in a cross-functional team environment.
- The ability to deliver quality work to tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in at least one MRP system and advanced Excel skills.
- A self-motivating, innovative individual who also can work as part of a team.
- Maintain Goal Service Level for Apple Customers through managing inventory levels across all Retail Stores in EMEA - Reporting and presentation of executive reviews - Ability to sell, back up & present inventory distribution strategies to senior management - Ownership of the management of your product lines Ensure best in class product inventory levels - Set and manage allocations for constraint products. - Drive and develop automated solutions and enhancements to optimise Retail Fulfilment. - Plan new store requirements and ensure fulfilment. Plan and execute seasonal strategies. - Plan and execute New Product Introductions Support merchandising objectives, planograms, promotions etc - Work with Retail and Operations groups for New Store Openings
Education & Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree ideally, however applicants with 3-5 years relevant experience in this area will also be considered. We'd love to hear from you if you have experience in one or more of following fields - Retail, Finance & Business Intelligence/Computer Science, and Engineering Degree backgrounds.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.