Reseller Operations Assortment Planner (perm)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once could not have imagined and now cannot imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Teamwork is important at Apple, and every day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within the function. An exciting opportunity has arisen within the EMEIA Reseller Operations Team for an individual who thrives being part of a great team.
- Strong understanding of Sales Operations processes, systems and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Should be able to deliver efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionality with sales, finance, logistics, and the supply demand management teams.
- Strong data manipulation skills including spreadsheet and database application knowledge are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate in terms of working with customers and solving problems
- Team oriented as well as being self-reliant and self-directed
- Great organisational and negotiation skills
Drive a management system to ensure continued improvement in service levels from forecast, demand planning and delivery execution perspectives Work with customers and Apple stakeholders to define the optimum customer ranging for DC and Store inventory that aligns to the overall strategic and financial targets Deliver strong analytics and reporting on Reseller performance objectives Analyzes SKU productivity by store and makes recommendations on assortment breadth/depth to drive profitability Responsible for maintaining Apple current Assortment landscape. Partners with Sales and Retailers on sku count and depth-per-sku Responsible for seasonal hindsight and reporting Responsible for store tier plans to identify key drivers and regional trends When merited, present a credible and data driven proposal to key stakeholders to support demand changes Develop a robust exception management process to ensure action is targeted for maximum impact
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science, Maths or Engineering - Applicants with relevant experience in Operations & Supply Chain will also be considered 3-5 years of retail or wholesale planning experience, preferably in Assortment Planning or Merchandise Planning in a vertical environment Advanced Degree, Masters, MBA an advantage Practical experience building optimization (Solver) models an advantage