Senior Merchandising Planner
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together, we create products and experiences people once could not have envisioned, and now cannot imagine living without. We are proud of our people, and teamwork is important at Apple. Every day, we'll connect you with your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within the function. This is a really exciting opportunity to join our Reseller Operations Team in a senior, high-impact role. We'll put you working closely with our Resellers and Apple partners, defining the optimum customer ranging for DC and Store inventory, and aligning this with our strategic and financial targets. If you love a strong sense of ownership, the challenge of high-visibility deliverables, and have excellent data manipulation and influencing skills, this could be your ideal role! We'd love to hear from you.
- You have an expert understanding of Sales Operations processes, systems and tools.
- Bring exceptional, in-depth analytical and problem-solving skills. You'll need these to be able to deliver efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You've got strong data manipulation skills, including spreadsheet and database application knowledge.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally with sales, finance, logistics, and supply demand management partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Phenomenal organisation and negotiation skills.
Analyze SKU productivity by store, and make recommendations on assortment breadth/depth to drive profitability Partner with Sales and Retailers on sku count and depth-per-sku Own the analysis and reporting on reseller performance objectives, as well as seasonal hindsight and reporting Drive a management system to ensure continuous improvement in forecast, demand planning and delivery execution metrics. Support demand changes with credible, data driven proposals to key partners at senior levels
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science, Maths or Engineering - Applicants with relevant experience in Operations & Supply Chain will also be considered Advanced Degree, Masters, or MBA an advantage 3-5 years of retail or wholesale planning experience, preferably in Assortment Planning or Merchandise Planning in a vertical environment Practical experience building optimization (Solver) models an advantage