SAP Business Process Analyst (11 month contract)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. The Business Process Re-Engineering team are looking for a Business Process Analyst with strong SAP experience. We work with our internal partners to optimise business processes. You will devise and implement process & systems solutions that meet the needs of our dynamic business conditions, and partner with our IS&T team to perform UAT and deliver these solutions. Applying project management methodology to support the completion of key projects, you will lead and handle multi-functional projects. You'll need to maintain priorities and deadlines, and maintain an excellent level of focus on detail. You will bring a strong customer service ethos, as well as superb communication and computing skills. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? Are you prepared to dream big? Then a career with Apple might be your dream job. We would love to hear from you!
- Experience with project management techniques and the full project lifecycle (with a particular focus on business requirements gathering & facilitating user acceptance testing)
- Strong technical knowledge [SAP, EDI] and experience working on large scale system implementation projects integrating Business & IS&T Teams
- Ability to handle multiple projects and partners simultaneously
- Excellent business insight and the ability to see the full picture
- Strong analysis, problem resolution skills
- Experience handling key partners at all levels of senior management and become a trusted advisor to functional business leaders
- SAP Supply Chain experience is a fundamental requirement. SAP end-user experience is also required
- Expert knowledge of other SAP modules e.g. SD/MM/FI
- Influence and gain the consensus of your partners on approach, priorities and solutions. - Commercially focused, high levels of enthusiasm and energy. - Project manage multi-functional re-engineering implementations - Provide clear and consistent status reporting on solutions and progress to all key partners on multiple platforms and levels within the organization - Own and drive regional and global process integration - Develop good, up to date knowledge of current and future IT capabilities - Establish and maintain professional and open relations with external parties - Understanding business needs and approaching problems with creativity and new ideas - Conducting post-mortem in the critical programs to ensure continuous improvement - Demonstrating other countries and geos experience and solutions to solve common challenges and optimize resources - Own the analysis of new program needs, defining their scope, developing the program plan needed to execute, project leading the execution and building the necessary metrics to ensure success.
Education & Experience
- Degree in MIS, computer science, IIPMM or business related fields. However, if you feel you have relevant experience you are encouraged to apply
- No agency assistance required