SAP MM Business Analyst
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. The Business Process Re-Engineering and Business Analytics team are looking for a Business Analyst with strong SAP experience. In this role, you will devise and implement process & systems solutions that meet the needs of our dynamic business conditions, and partner with our IS&T team to perform UAT and deliver these solutions. Applying project management methodology to support the completion of key projects, you will lead and handle multi-functional projects. You'll need to maintain priorities and deadlines, and maintain an excellent level of focus on detail. You will bring a strong customer service ethos, as well as superb communication and computing skills. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? Are you prepared to dream big? Then a career with Apple might be your dream job. We would love to hear from you!
- Bring proven expertise in project management techniques and the full project lifecycle (with a particular focus on gathering business requirements & facilitating user acceptance testing).
- Ability to handle multiple projects and partners simultaneously.
- Excellent business insight and the ability to see the full picture.
- Strong analysis, problem resolution skills
- Experience managing key partners at all levels of senior management and become a trusted advisor to functional business leaders.
• Influence and gain the consensus of your partners on approach, priorities and solutions. • Commercially focused, high levels of enthusiasm and energy. • Project manage multi-functional re-engineering implementations • Provide clear and consistent status reporting on solutions and progress to all key partners on multiple platforms and levels within the organization • Own and drive regional and global process integration • Develop good, up to date knowledge of current and future IT capabilities • Establish and maintain professional and open relations with external parties • Understanding business needs and approaching problems with creativity and new ideas • Conducting post-mortem in the critical programs to ensure continuous improvement • Demonstrating other countries and geos experience and solutions to solve common challenges and optimize resources. • Leading the analysis of new program needs, defining their scope, developing the program plan needed to execute, project leading the execution and building the necessary metrics to ensure success.
Education & Experience
Degree in MIS, computer science, IIPMM or business related fields. SAP Supply Chain experience is a fundamental requirement. SAP end-user experience is also required