Apple Material Planner
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. AppleCare is currently recruiting a dynamic, high-energy and motivated individual to join the AppleCare Service Materials Team. The team requires a highly experienced planner who can adapt quickly to this significant and exciting role.
- 5+ years experience with Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) and Service
- In-depth experience utilizing SAP (MM Module)
- Expert knowledge of Inventory management, Planning, Procurement and Reverse Logistics environment
- Excellent communicator at all levels (both verbal and written)
- Self starter that can work well on their own initiative, within a team and in a dynamic environment
- Ability to handle change and thrive in a fast environment while multi-tasking and working proficiently under short timelines
- Flexibility is needed to work as required to fulfill business needs
- Process and Systems oriented
- Excellent time management and organization abilities
KEY GOALS Review and process Purchase Requisitions and SAP Purchase Orders while implementing procurement strategies, policies and procedures. Ensure Supply is positioned to meet FR of 98% Plan and execute material strategies Backlog at less than 2% Weekly shipments Zero over-ageing over 10 days Zero Discrepancy Data-Base issue weekly Lead MRB 0 > 5 Days Handle and control KBB TAT performance to ensure velocity Dovetail reporting and Inventory sharing process to minimize Inventory and meet fill rate goals.
Education & Experience
- Diploma in IIPMM - IPICS Certification - Degree/ Diploma in a Supply Chain or Procurement - Comp Science or BIS qualifications are a distinct advantage - Previous project management experience also considered