Business Readiness Programme Manager (perm)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together, we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. In this role you be responsible for the supporting key business changes in line with company strategy. The role is a challenging one that requires strong interaction with the various operational execution teams as well as Sales and other support functions. You'll need the capacity to deliver consistent results within very tight deadlines, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent verbal and written communication, and be proficient in change management. This is an exciting cross-functional role, where you will develop and manage multiple relationships with peers and Apple leaders, at both a regional and global level. If you want the chance to create a remarkable customer experience within a major global brand, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Excellent programme/project management capabilities – able to lead project plans, timelines and risks effectively.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communications skills.
- Supply Chain experience with a working knowledge of Apple’s Reseller Channels
- Structured/analytical thinker – can simplify complex problems and issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to think creatively, focus/simplify and tackle problems on the fly.
- Excellent partner management skills. This is important as you will work with cross-functional teams of all levels and it is essential to have can effectively influence without authority.
- Ability to make key decisions and deliver results under tight and high-pressure timelines.
- Good eye for details with a “hands-on”, “can do” and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to take firm, clear stands even in circumstances in which doing so is unpopular.
- Willingness to adapt and modify your approach without compromising on the outcome.
- Strong presentation / keynote skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English essential
This role is a key role within our EMEIA New Product Readiness Team, key responsibilites include: Drive Point of Sale Readiness in our Reseller Channel for each New Product Introduction Build and manage detailed demo execution plans for New Product Introductions Proactively manage all stakeholder updates and ensure all deliverables, risks and dependencies are highlighted Form effective relationships with regional and WW Sales & Operations teams to ensure launch success Project manage key Operations / Sales alignment activities & briefing calls Support the embargo plan for launch including breach management Analyse the root cause of issues, inspire change and implement process improvements Coordination, planning and execution of the Channel Customer Roadmap and On-Boarding activities across EMEIA Operational Groups