Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property. Apple is seeking a diligent, organized and enthusiastic Legal Specialist to support Apple’s International Corporate Law Team in EMEIA. The role is based at Apple’s state of the art campus in Cork, Ireland.
- The position involves a varied and interesting corporate practice, including:
- Assisting with the maintenance and, as needed, formation and dissolution of Irish and foreign subsidiaries
- Drafting and reviewing corporate governance documents, including minutes and written approvals, powers of attorney, and similar documents
- Managing document preparation and filings with local counsel in EMEIA, and assisting with the execution of documents
- Completing corporate filings with the Companies Registration Office in Ireland
- Assisting with the approval of statutory accounts for Irish and EMEIA subsidiaries
- Assisting with the integration of acquisitions into the Apple group
- Maintaining and updating a database of information on Apple’s subsidiaries
- Supporting business and legal functions across EMEIA
- Liaising with other members of the International Corporate Law Team based at Apple’s headquarters in California, U.S.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in international corporate law matters in-house or at a law firm. The role would suit a legal executive/secretary, corporate paralegal, company secretary, law graduate with work experience, or equivalent. You must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet short deadlines and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. A positive attitude and attention to detail are critical. Ideally, the ideal candidate will also have experience with entity management databases and document management systems.