Order Support Specialist - Hungarian Speaking
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an Order Support Specialist for Apple Online Store and Print Services, your role will be to expedite customer & departmental queries while maintaining the highest customer service standards at all times. In the position of Order Support Specialist you will have a wide range of responsibilities focused on improving the overall customer experience. You will work under demanding time constraints to address complex support issues until successfully resolved. You are also responsible for seeing opportunities for operational improvements & suggests service improvement strategies in accordance with business requirements. There will be an emphasis on quickly and effectively recognising and analysing more complex problems and escalating accordingly. You will be customer focused, articulate and motivated with some customer service based experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are able to work well within a team environment working towards achieving predetermined targets and also demonstrate your own initiative when required.
- Fluency in Hungarian & English is a requirement.
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment which is target driven.
- Customer focused with strong customer service experience.
- Experience in Logistics/ Order management is desirable.
- SAP experience and Block management experience preferred.
- A high level of computer literacy preferred.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Be able to enhance existing relations with customers and partners.
- You truly love connecting with customers and helping them understand technology on a human level.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Adaptability & willingness to address new tasks.
- Self-motivated, works well under own initiative.
- Processing of daily/weekly/monthly reports in an accurate and timely manner. - Ensure all activity is addressed within specified Service Level Agreements (SLAs). - Customer Outreach, via phone or email. - Order maintenance and administration: solve delivery blocks to support order cycle target, process order amendments, returns, replacements, credits, account balancing documents etc. - Process Improvements / ApplePedia (Departmental knowledge base) audits. - Universal Acceptance Testing (UAT). - Develop creative solutions to complex customer issues & follow through to resolution. - Co-ordinate & work cross departmentally to prevent and/or resolve issues. - As this role depends on the volume of the business, flexibility around shifts and weekend working hours will be required.