Channel Service Planning Buyer / Planner
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great new ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there is no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a dynamic individual with an excellent understanding of Supply Chain to help our Channel Partners deliver a first class AppleCare customer experience. This key role supports the current growth and expansion of EMEIA service channels. You will be a highly motivated detail oriented person who can keep their finger on the pulse of our distribution Partners in-Region and support our Field Service Teams in the pursuit of world-class CSAT via high service stock availability.
- Minimum 3-5 years Supply Chain experience in Buying / Planning.
- Forecasting / Planning and Account management.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Demonstrate the ability establish effective relationships in a cross-functional/multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to operate using your own initiative in a flexible and dynamic organisation and Identify improvement opportunities
- Previous experience delivering outstanding results in a dynamic business.
- Strong SAP/ ERP systems experience required.
- Experience in Oracle Demantra Planning systems is desirable.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Diploma in IIPMM/IPICS Certification desirable
- Degree / Diploma in a Supply Chain or Procurement related field is desirable.
You will work cross-functionally controlling the supply of Apple products to key AppleCare Service Partners across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You identify and analyze demand trends and work closely with internal teams such as Channel Support Planning, Service Materials Planning, Channel Solutions, Service Order Management, Field Service, Logistics and external teams to manage the replenishment process of our partners. You will manage EMEIA service parts fulfillment for key accounts and work cross-functionally to ensure Partner Fill Rate and backlog remain at or above prescribed targets. You minimize stock-outs and reduce inventory returns via proactive communication and target stock levels adjustments. You will maximise Inventory Management efficiency as well as develop and maintain effective working relationships with key Partners, internally & externally. You ensure Service Supply Partner requests and critical issues are dealt within the agreed SLAs and provide weekly KPI update to Management on each of our engagements. You will have a good understanding of the Partner Supply Chain model and specific market dynamics. Work with and provide feedback to the Channel Support Planning team to ensure adequate supply at partners and identify and drive potential process improvements opportunities.