AppleCare BPR Project Manager
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! We are seeking a Project Manager in the AppleCare Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team. You will deliver on high-visibility projects across AppleCare domains. This role involves working with the AppleCare project and functional teams based in the US, EMEIA and APAC.
- Strong experience planning, managing and delivering multiple cross-functional projects at once
- A technical aptitude for performing robust business process analysis, with a keen business sense
- Effective communication and presentation skills across project teams and management stakeholders. Has the ability to gain trust and solicit action from project partners, with strong negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Solid ability to manage to tight deadlines, balancing multiple tasks/changing requests and prioritising based on business benefit. Able to work with teams from multi cultural backgrounds, countries and time zones.
- Motivated, fast-learning teammate who operates comfortably and effectively in a fast paced, highly-matrixed, rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational and documentation skills
As a Project Manager in AppleCare BPR, duties include: - Manage, plan and organise project activities utilising best practices to ensure consistent delivery of a quality product - Serve as the liaison between the business owners and technology team to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions and scope is delivered on time and on budget - Assist the business through the development of business process strategy - Develop business project plans/schedules while balancing business needs and expectations - Facilitate gathering of and lead creation of business requirements - Identify and manage project stakeholders to support project roles and hit major milestones via appropriate communication channels - Identify, manage, and mitigate project risk throughout the life of the project - Create and maintain issues logs to ensure accountability for resolution of key issues - Prioritise and delegate key project tasks as needed - Effectively deliver change management, ensuring key partners are prepared for ultimate project adoption and ownership - Perform knowledge transfer as necessary - Complete business case documentation for senior management and other project partners and collaborators The particular role will be a part of our AppleCare Data Privacy Program and will focus around driving the specific activities below: - Support privacy impact assessment activities, drive privacy portal integration, and verify compliance with the privacy framework - Develop and deliver AppleCare Data Privacy training - Drive and lead strategic audits across the AppleCare organisation - Conduct data privacy status reporting
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience