Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst (perm)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Supply Chain at Apple is looking for an experienced, Senior Business Analyst to join our team in leading and driving global initiatives that increase scale, optimisation and reduce cost within our overall network. If you love working with data and driving change, this could be your dream job. We would love to hear from you!
- Technical mindset with the ability to quickly understand business processes and drivers.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling capabilities.
- Ability to manage complex projects in a matrix organisation.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills. Ability to work calmly under pressure and within a small diverse team.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills, with demonstrable experience of presenting to and influencing at a leadership and executive level.
- Ability to influence others and work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
- Identifying & analysing big data sets to identify profiles and trends.
- Undertake analysis to support decision making on fulfilment initiatives.
- Evaluate current business processes and find opportunities to improve.
- Present comprehensive proposals to leadership based on investigations and analysis.
- A proven track record for delivering on key initiatives
- Work closely with Finance to focus on the identification of supply chain cost challenges and opportunities by product and by route to market.
- Developing processes focusing on cost, lead-time and customer supply chain performance expectations
- Ability to maintain and develop relationships within a project and team.
In this role, you'll demonstrate a deep understanding of multi-function operational processes within Product Operations, Planning, Logistics and Reverse Logistics. We're looking for a strategic thinker who can ‘connect the dots’ of the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the deliverables. You'll need good analytical skills, and the ability to dissect and analyse large amounts of data, present in an understandable format, and use your findings to develop and present proposals for change. We're looking for someone who is ambitious, comfortable working in a global, fast-paced and ambiguous environment, and who loves working with multiple cross functional teams.
Education & Experience
Educated to degree level or equivalent in a Business Management discipline. Min. of +10 years logistics, Supply Chain, or Cost management experience.