Cork, County Cork, Ireland
At Apple, we’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it! The successful candidate will have proven aptitude as a mechanical building services engineer. This position will be responsible for all mechanical systems in Cork, overseeing the design process, commissioning and running of these systems and processes whilst leading innovation in energy management within mechanical building services. The individual will be comfortable providing concise communications to stakeholders and customers.
- Relevant Project Engineering experience in mechanical building services is essential.
- Experience in setting up and leading the PPM system, managing ISO14001 Environmental Management Program.
- Demonstrated problem solving capability to deliver to safety, quality, cost and output targets.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Self-starter and capable individual contributor.
- A flexible, ‘can-do’ work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
Essential functions & Responsibilities - Day to day owner of all mechanical systems across the site. - Own and drive key facilities engineering programs, such as Legionella, ISO14001 EMP delivery, asset register setup and management. - Support the mechanical maintenance team with knowledge on various types of HVAC systems & sprinkler systems. - Lead energy related mechanical upgrades throughout the facility. - Plan asset repair/replacement and forecast Expense and Capital costs into annual budget forecasts. - Support capital projects; input on mechanical building services design, construction & commissioning. - Lead the implementation of data analytics software on the building management system.
Education & Experience
Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering/Building Services preferred.
- Closing date for applications Sunday 15th December