After-sales Customer Service Representative - German
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Do you love to solve problems and delight customers? The world’s best products come with the world’s best customer support. Credible troubleshooting and quick resolution are just part of the equation — we want our customers to be happy with every interaction they have with us. Whether you’re helping them get started or finding answers to their questions about their recent order, you’re ready to share knowledge and provide extraordinary assistance. You gain happiness from bringing resolution and insight to each customer, elevating his or her relationship with Apple. Do you think you would be doing phenomenal with us ? If so we would love to hear from you.
- You will need to be fully fluent in English & German
- You will need to be flexible in the role as we may need you to regularly rotate through different technical specialities and skill sets
- You will have to be able to grow with change as products evolve
- Having 1-2 years customer service/sales, consumer retail, or contact centre experience would be an advantage
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- Strong customer focus and can make decisions quickly.
- Ability to deliver amazing customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’re the one who helps customers after they purchase our products. Your day is filled with a range of focused support for customers who contact you via inbound calls and/or emails. When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their situation and give advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple processes. At other times, you engage with support team members who can further assist. By helping Apple maintain positive relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success. In this position, you will also have to : - Search in Apple's internal systems for specific order details, e.g, delivery information, payment details, address-verification etc. - Navigate Apple and Apple carriers' websites for logistics information. - Communicate with other Apple departments such as Logistics and Finance via our internal tools to further investigate a customer issue. - Keep track of customer calls, written in English, in Apple database. - Need to gain in-depth knowledge of Apple Store processes and policies, including knowing when to make exceptions to ensure customer satisfaction. - Advise customers on the features and benefits of our new and existing Apple products. In this role, you will deal professionally and competently with all customers, representing Apple in a positive manner in order to ensure an elite customers service for AppleStore customers at all times. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.