AppleCare Global Repair Centre Cork Program Manager
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! The EMEIA AppleCare GRC (Global Repair Centre) Team is seeking a Program Manager to lead projects to successful conclusion. The role also requires the ability to troubleshoot real time process issues in OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) repair centre and DC RoR (Distribution Centre Repair or Replace) operations. From a project management perspective, you will have experience leading cross functional projects of various sizes from the analysis stage through implementation and successful go live. From a troubleshooting perspective you must have experience of working in OEM or repair operations environments, fixing and identifying process issues and inefficiencies. We are looking for an organized self-starter who is comfortable working independently with teams in a fast changing and complex environment. As a part of the GRC Operations team, you will have responsibility for managing projects & co-ordinating activities within the repair operation in Europe and other locations. Located in Cork, this role will involve working closely with the EMEIA RCs, other AppleCare Channel Service teams as well as the wider Global RC teams in the other regions.
- A high level of attention to detail is paramount.
- Possess strong Project management skills with a proven track record of closing projects successfully.
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of leading, influencing and driving teams in a complex cross-functional operations environment.
- Ability to develop new strategies and options for new projects.
- Understanding of the business, quality systems, manufacturing and repair processes.
- Excellent organizational, documentation and presentation skills.
- Ability to facilitate Brainstorming sessions to gather requirements and perform robust business process analysis and recommend solutions.
- Supply chain exposure & experience within a fast pace industry.
- Experience working with OEM and repair centres and 3PL’s.
- Possesses strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Effectively manages internal and external partner relationships.
- Ability to communicate findings clearly and concisely and make recommendations.
- Maintains composure and direction in high pressure situations.
- Works effectively in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of change.
- Influences and inspires without authority.
- Effectively navigates through ambiguity to problem solve.
- Ability to work under minimal direction and independently develop solutions that are detailed, practical and consistent with functional objectives.
- Good vision, analytical, process oriented and strong problem solving skills.
- Effective & efficient Project Management to ensure consistent delivery of a quality project. - Drive and lead projects & programs within the RC operations to achieve key operational goals. - Manage, plan and coordinate project activities in a dynamic environment. - Develop business project plans/schedules while balancing business needs and expectations. - Identify and manage project team to major milestones. Identify and get key business partners to support project roles. - Manage project risk throughout the life of the project. - Develop and maintain issues logs to ensure accountability for resolution of key issues. - Effective communication with the key stakeholders. - In addition, this person must have the ability to troubleshoot process manufacturing issues at OEM & service providers. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.