EMEA Contracts Administrator (Spanish): 12 month contract
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. At Apple, we’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for supporting our world-class Apple World Wide Corporate Recruiting group. As part of the larger HR organisation, Coordination Services provides an exceptional experience to both our internal business partners and candidates alike. Apple has an exciting, high performance culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think Different”, come join us. This role will be located at our campus in Cork, Ireland.
- Demonstrated document administration experience
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Demonstrable experience in the administration of EMEA-wide employment contracts and familiarity with local European employment laws
- Unrivalled attention to detail and total dedication to teamwork
- Proven experience in driving efficiencies to support smarter work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion, and the desire to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal partners is essential to be successful
- Experience in partnering with key business stakeholders, an ability to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure and excellent administration/support skills
- Experience with electronic employment contract tools a distinct advantage
- Creation and issuing of new hire contracts and paperwork across EMEA - Supporting geographical expansion of services across EMEA - Tracking of new hires to Apple - Responding in an informed and timely fashion to questions and requests for contracts assistance - Demonstrate the ability to work against large and fast targets - Demonstrate clear knowledge of local employments laws throughout EMEA - Actively find ways to improve business processes and workflows - Establish and maintain substantial relationships with global team and key cross-functional stakeholders internally - Provide regular analysis of contract stats and activities to business partners - Communicate tactfully, professionally, diplomatically and confidentially at all times. - Have a strong “can do” attitude with genuine dedication to the functions being serviced.
Education & Experience
- University degree in HR or an appropriate discipline is preferred but not essential