Retail Fulfilment Manager - Online Channels
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple! What will you do? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish! The EMEIA Retail Fulfilment Operations (RFO)team at Apple is looking for a multifaceted, expert and self-motivated person to join the RFO team. You will lead a team focused on our digital customer experience and be the voice of the customer within Operations.
- 10+ years experience working in a Retail, Logistics, Planning, Finance, Operations environment in a fast moving product industry
- Strong people manager with a keen eye to recognise, attract, develop top talent and build strong teams
- 5+ years experience managing, motivating and developing Team Managers
- Possess strong organisational skills to meet deadlines and maintain solid management systems to ensure the overall effectiveness of the team
- Knowledge of product planning, demand forecasting, inventory management or supply chain management is required
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to evaluate, analyse and present data to executive level
- Excellent communication, time management, positive energy and attitude
- Ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams and capable of exerting thoughtful influence in a matrix organisation
- Ability to take firm, clear stands even in circumstances in which doing so is unpopular
- Detailed and meticulous, with strong eye for business and consumer focus
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility
- Excellent presentation / keynote skills
- Experience running new product launch and execution planning
- Practical and proactive approach to problem solving, solution orientated.
- Creative thinker who can see opportunities to optimise existing supply chain and deliver new tools and processes to meet the needs of a rapidly changing business.
In this role, you will coach and develop a team capable of meeting the challenges of Appleʼs rapidly evolving business needs. You will work cross functionally within EMEIA Operations to deliver high quality results for our customers and actively participate in new product introduction planning to ensure smooth product transitions. You will influence and support the Retail fulfilment roadmap and expansion plans working with key business partners. Work closely with the Logistics teams to ensure Retail strategies are implemented and the supply chain is regularly reviewed to optimise. Lead the team in identifying and implementing key projects that achieve targeted measurable benefits in the areas of customer fulfilment, process optimisation, sell through maximisation, and cost saving initiatives. You be be a key liaison between the Retail and Operations organisations in EMEIA & globally, influencing effectively, providing excellent insights and delivering strong communications across both teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s (BA/BS) Degree required Masters Degree desirable but not required If you feel you have the experience, you are encouraged to apply