eCommerce BPR - Project Manager (12 month contract)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. We care deeply about our work and always believe there is a better way to do things. We are looking for someone who has a real love for technology and seeks continuous improvement. The Retail Contact Centre Business Process Re-engineering (RCC BPR) team is looking for an accomplished project management professional with strong business analysis skills. In this role you have responsibility for the Contact Centre track on medium to large-sized, global cross-functional projects as well as apply project management methodology to support the implementation of key systems and/or business processes in a Contact Center Assisted Sales, Support and Fraud environment. You will be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in a very fast paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. You will have strong analytical, project management and coordination skills to handle various activities and complexities spanning the organization. You must be willing to work at a very detailed level while still being able to abstract ideas for communication to team and senior management.
- 5+ years of project management experience in eCommerce and/or Contact Center environment
- 3-5 years experience in process design and documentation
- Previous success leading multiple concurrent projects of medium (4-8 months) and large (8-12+ months) scope
- Ability to use data and analysis to support process flows and to influence others
- Tried experience gathering and writing effective Business Requirement Documentation
- Experience using functional expertise to craft an excellent customer experience
- Experience in creating efficient business processes and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a highly scalable environment
- Ability to lead and inspire change laterally across regions and organizations using influence skills
- Maintains a positive attitude!
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Thrives in ambiguous work environment
- Team centric attitude with a high degree of flexibility
Oversee end-to-end implementation of several global portfolio projects focusing on the interactions between contact centre agents and Apple customers, facilitating an overall outstanding customer experience. Responsible for coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews. Oversee all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, key partner analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition and project communication. Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently write requirements and implement projects. Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. You must be able to act as a liaison between the business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions. Strive for continuous improvement by incorporating Apple’s standard methodologies for Project Management to ensure consistent delivery of quality projects. Will also be responsible for identifying and leading RCC BPR opportunities. Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and SME's in a variety of business, functional and technology areas. Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy to create a superb customer experience by proactive affiliation with all levels, including Sr. Leaders, the Business, IS&T and Operations communities.