Retail Planning Manager
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The EMEIA Retail Fulfillment Operations (RFO) team at Apple is looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate for the role of EMEIA RFO Planning Manager. As a Planning Manager for Europe, Middle East and Africa you will lead a high performing team of Retail Planners. Your team will be responsible for the short term and long-range (quarterly) supply requirements in each of our stores and ensuring we meet critical metrics daily. Key to this role is understanding gaps between Supply and Demand, putting in place solid recovery plans when gaps occur and taking into account unconstrained and constrained forecasts. You will coach and develop the team to drive innovation in enhancing how we do things today and dreaming up with how we will do things tomorrow is also a vital component of the role. Closing date for applications is January 24th 2020
- Superb communicator, ability to engage & influence at all levels
- Positive energy and attitude
- Ability to sit side by side with your team providing coaching and developing in real time as opportunities arise.
- Strong analytical skills, should have the ability to evaluate, analyse and present data.
- Practical and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Solution oriented analytical planning skills.
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility.
- Creative thinker who can see opportunities to optimise and enhance existing processes which enable scalability
- Organised and able to react to the challenges of a fast moving environment.
- Ability to build effective relationships in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience delivering quality work to tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in at least one MRP system and advanced Excel skills.
- A self-motivating, innovative individual who also can work as part of a team
Lead, coach, mentor and develop a team of highly qualified professionals. Ensure the team is maintaining goal service levels for Apple customers in each of our Retail Stores Review Demand forecasts across all Hero products Own improvements to processes or development of new tools either individually or in collaboration with other Managers and teams Deliver and enhance reporting in relation to execution and recovery. Plan new store requirements and ensure fulfilment. Plan and execute seasonal strategies and New Product Introductions Support merchandising objectives, planograms, promotions etc Work with Retail and Operations groups for New Store Openings
Education & Experience
- Level 8 Bachelors in a business, BIS or related subject and if you have a Masters Degree, then great!