Area Manager - Technical Support
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. AppleCare is looking to hire an experienced Area Manager. As an Area Manager, you will join our EMEA AppleCare operation in Cork and will be a member of the Contact Centre leadership team, providing operational leadership to our multilingual technical support organisation. We are looking for an ambitious individual, who will thrive in working in a fast paced, dynamic and customer centric environment
- Minimum of 5 years relevant management experience, in a large multichannel inbound contact centre, with ability to demonstrate management experience with tools, workforce management, call tracking systems, IVR's and core call centre metrics.
- Experience delivering on global strategic initiatives such as introduction of new channels, process or policy changes.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects/people at the same time.
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with support partners such as Training, Recruiting, Scheduling, Reporting and Analysis and Vendor Management team.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate and present to senior leadership and the larger advisor population.
- Experience working at a strategic level within the organisation, while having detailed & analytical responsibilities.
Create a culture and environment that is customer and employee focused Translates strategic goals into tactical operational strategy and direction Regularly interacts with senior management and executives, concerning cross-functional areas and responsibilities Clearly communicate updates on performance against targets and objectives, to senior management and executives Managing 5-6 Team Manager and up to 100 technical customer service advisors, in a multilingual environment Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements Establish operations objectives and delegate tasks and responsibilities where appropriate Develop all level of employees within your organisation, to ensure successful succession planning, employee development and employee engagement Drive continuous process improvements / initiatives, to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction (C-SAT) and consistently meet business KPIs Participate in global reviews of the organisational tools, performance, policies and procedures to ensure continuous improvements and standardisation across sites globally Collaborate with Vendor management teams to ensure alignment and best practice is shared
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience and or strong proven track record.