Agreement Admin Team Manager - French speaking
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves into putting customer first, this could be your dream job. Apple, Inc. in is a multi-functional business which also hosts a Contact Centre providing multilingual technical and customers services support to a broad range of customers across Europe. We are now looking to recruit an Apple Agreement Admin Team Manager to join our team in Cork!
- Fluent in French and English
- Minimum 1 year AppleCare experience
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to run reports from various systems
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Quick learner, adaptable and ability to multi-task
- Outstanding follow through and organizational ability
- No attendance warnings, documented coaching, or misconduct warnings
As the Team Manager you will drive with proven leadership abilities and will compliment in achieving our extraordinary levels of customer happiness. You are a dynamic and ambitious individual who will be involved in building a strong team mixed on-site and AHA advisors. Responsible for providing daily supervision and promoting the development of representatives in the AppleCare Agreement Admin organisation. The successful candidate will: - Meet overall monitoring goals and actively lead the performance of the team - Meet, measure and report attainment of standard performance goals - Participate in hiring, and training development as needed - Perform HR and Administrative tasks - Hold weekly staff meeting - Conduct employee one on one’s - Define and deliver goals and expectations for direct reports as well as monitor advisor training requirements - Share best practices - Seek and take action on improvement opportunities - Flexibility to work varied shifts on a 6-day schedule
Education & Experience
Third level education preferred.
- - Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- - Can find opportunities for process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes
- - Can relate to and communicate with all types of situations and customers (internal and external)
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.