Project Manager, Audit Verification Team - Privacy Management Office (PMO)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent?! Do you possess a knowledge of privacy and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll play an important part in helping to uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards. As a Project Manager on the Audit Verification Team, Privacy Management Office (PMO), you will work as part of a team to influence change across Apple ensuring compliance with evolving global privacy requirements. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and experienced team on privacy issues impacting Apple’s business and products globally. You will work directly with business and engineering teams to continuously audit and assess compliance with the objectives set by the Privacy Steering Committee as part of Apple’s Privacy Compliance Programme. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the audit programme providing direct feedback to teams across Apple on their compliance actions and identifying areas for improvement across the company. They will also be part of a team that produces a baseline Apple Risk Assessment for Privacy which will be updated on an annual basis. Their team will also collect and produce compliance metrics for reporting to the Privacy Steering Committee.
- Proven audit and verification experience within a financial or technical environment.
- Able to clearly organize and inform through excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to lead, take action and provide goal oriented direction in the face of ambiguity
- Strong analytical capability and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task own activities across diverse business units and geographical boundaries
- Comfortable expressing a point of view and influencing change
- Proven ability to identify and develop key employee talent
- Ability and commitment to work both independently and collaboratively with numerous people at all levels throughout the company
At Apple we are about creating great products. Part of making products great is designing products that respect consumer security and privacy. This role offers the opportunity to work directly with key members of the business, engineering and legal teams on a variety of cutting edge projects including: privacy by design reviews and projects, supporting compliance and auditing frameworks including in relation to the GDPR. And assist with drafting of policies and procedures surrounding privacy laws.