Project Manager, Privacy Management Office (PMO)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Imagine what you could do here! Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent?! Do you possess a knowledge of privacy and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll play an important part in helping to uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards. As a Project Manager on the Audit Verification Team, Privacy Management Office (PMO), you will influence change across Apple ensuring compliance with evolving global privacy requirements. We are a dynamic and experienced team on privacy issues impacting Apple’s business and products globally. You will work directly with business and engineering teams to design innovative privacy solutions for products as well as across the legal department on Apple activities and regulatory issues.
- Deep understanding of project management delivery
- Proven experience in managing complex cross functional initiatives
- Ability to drive results in diverse fast paced environments
- Able to clearly organize and inform through excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to lead, take action and provide goal oriented direction in the face of ambiguity
- Strong analytical capability and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task own activities across diverse business units and geographical boundaries
- Comfortable expressing a point of view and influencing change
- Ability and commitment to work both independently and collaboratively with numerous people at all levels throughout the company
At Apple we are about creating great products. Part of making products great is designing products that respect consumer security and privacy. This role offers the opportunity to work directly with key members of the business, engineering and legal teams on a variety of cutting edge projects including: privacy by design reviews and projects, supporting compliance and auditing frameworks including in relation to the GDPR. And assist with drafting of policies and procedures surrounding privacy laws.