Supply Demand Planner
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge? Do you thrive on pushing the limits of what’s considered feasible? People here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. We are looking for forward-thinking individuals who will be tasked with leading all aspects of Supply and Demand Management (SDM) for a number of our Product Lines. Extraordinary operational perfection is a cornerstone of our ability to consistently surprise and delight our customers. We are responsible for analyzing Demand and securing Supply to support all of Apple’s Routes to Market in the EMEIA region; Apple’s Online Store, Apple’s Retail Chain and also Apple’s wider Reseller Channel. You will utilise your analytical, planning or account management skills and will work in a dynamic consumer goods environments. You will develop, communicate, and execute end-to-end product demand and supply plans across all channels of distribution. You will be part of the EMEIA SDM Planning organization and as the business develops, planners may support other product ranges. Do you think strategically and execute tactically? Are you persistent with your attention to detail, enjoy solving problems and comfortable working with numbers?
- 3+ years' experience in supply chain/planning/forecasting/analytical role
- Strong data analysis and numeric skills
- Practical and enthusiastic approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Solution oriented analytical planning skills
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility
- Organised and able to react to the challenges of a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build effective relationships in a cross functional team environment
- The ability to deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in at least one MRP system and strong Excel Skills.
- A self-starting, innovative individual who also can work as part of a team
Liaise with Sales, Sales Finance and Worldwide planning to balance supply & demand for the region. Collaborate closely with regional product planning teams to ensure supply plans meet sales requirements Work closely with cross-functional teams to execute supply plans Develop the Master production (MPR) schedule and Apple pack out requests (APR) for our manufacturing partners Set build priorities using priority scheduling by route to market Use a combination of tools to maintain quotes on Online stores using a selection of bespoke tools such as AQE / Automatic quote extension, Quote ladder and SAP Prepare build plans and allocation plans Evaluate, analyse and present data to internal and external partners Report and present executive reviews that are key to driving business decisions Analyze product sales every single day and find opportunities to drive partner groups to appropriate action Provide decision support information/analysis to all levels in the organisation. Be responsible for the end to end management of your product lines
Education & Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree ideally, however if you have relevant experience, you are encouraged to apply. Certification in APICS or similar qualification would be an advantage
- Please note, no agency assistance required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants