Apple Product Verification Advisor - Danish Speaking
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? If so, a career with Apple might be your dream job... Just be prepared to dream big. Apple has been operating in Cork since 1980. We have grown to over 5000 employees, serving our customers through a wide range of critical business functions, which are key to Apple’s continued success. Teamwork is important at Apple, and every single day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within your job function. We support and promote career development throughout the organization, offering an exciting career with many opportunities to enable you perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones. The role of the Apple Product Verification Advisor is to evaluate and prioritise customer support cases while providing high quality support to both Consumer and Business Customers. You will also be responsible for handling emails and calls on behalf of Business & Education Customers. You will be the voice of Apple, providing clarification regarding account information via phone in order to submit the correct documentation in an email escalation.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail in case management, follow-up and follow-through.
- You are highly analytical and detail oriented.
- You are target oriented and can deliver results on time.
- You have excellent social skills.
- You are adept at avoiding legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- You are experienced in resolving customer service issues via phone, email, live chat and face-to-face meetings.
- You are dedicated to keeping Apple Customers, Apple Customers.
- You are comfortable working with all internal groups, including support, sales, engineering, product management etc.
- You have outstanding communication skills, including excellent written English and a second language.
- You are a problem solver - the drive and motivation to take a problem and troubleshoot to resolution is a requirement.
- You see opportunities for process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes.
- You can relate to and communicate with all types of situations and customers (internal and external).
- You are comfortable delivering presentations to Advisors, colleagues and managers as appropriate.
- You are ambitious and motivated to develop the role and add to the success of our organisation.
- You are dedicated to improving customer satisfaction.
- You maintain a positive attitude through periods of change and are professional in all work situations.
- You are flexible - willing to take on new roles, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
- You are a solution focused individual who likes to inspire change.
You will provide administrative support to Consumer, Business and Education Customers, research, investigate and provide high quality resolutions to Customer queries, assist in reporting of technical issues and keeping partners informed. We are able to handle pressure and multi-task whenever necessary, while prioritising tasks. We consider deadlines and targets as challenges. Proper planning, organising and controlling will help you to reach your goals. You will provide feedback to the Business on primary escalation drivers and emerging issues that drive Customer Dissatisfaction. They will also troubleshoot problem areas in internal AppleCare processes and provide solutions working with the relevant departments to implement change. The team works closely on a weekly basis with our counterparts in AMR and APAC. You will be required to have the ability to analyse, isolate and resolve basic technical issues. You will engage, explaining step by step solutions with persistence and an approach tailored to each individual customer. You are not only here to help fix technical issues, but also provide an incredible Customer experience. If this sounds like you, you could be the next Apple Product Verification team member. We are committed to helping employees explore their full potential.
Education & Experience
- Fluent English is critical. You will support the customers in English and the above specified language requirement within a follow the sun model.
- Ideally 2 years, but at minimum, 6 months experience in professional technical troubleshooting expertise or a shown technical logic.
- An appreciation of the IT environment, preferably with Apple products
- A high level of computer literacy