AMP Video Quality and Compliance Lead
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Software and Services
Apple Media Products (AMP) prides itself on having the best and most technologically advanced video product offering in the industry. The Video Quality & Compliance team is responsible for reviewing all video content that surfaces to customers via the Apple services ecosystem. Our content includes Movies, TV, Extras, AppleMusic Videos and Original Content which is distributed to over 100 countries globally. Our primary focus is to make certain all of our available video content adheres to our high-quality standards and is delivered error-free from our partners.
- Motivation to be self-driven and deliver results in a dynamic environment with constantly changing requirements
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and make good judgment calls with information at hand
- Track record of responding quickly and decisively to issues
- Concise and courteous interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to manage and monitor the workflows of others
- Aptitude for coordinating with groups working on multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience managing situations outside your sphere of influence
- Sharp analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to diagnose problem areas and identify trends to propose short and long-term solutions
- Passion for digital video and knowledge of the film and TV industry
- Thorough working knowledge of common technical issues found in digital video and audio
- Ability to take initiative and troubleshoot video/system playback issues and identify trends to propose short and long-term solutions
- Experience presenting to audiences with varying levels of knowledge relative (points of reference) to your work
- History of developing and delivering reports
Do you love working with digital video? Are you passionate about video quality and making sure content is technically sound to provide the best possible viewing experience? Then come join the AMP Video Quality & Compliance team for a unique and exciting opportunity to support both the customer and Apple by focusing and maintaining video quality standards daily.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.