Chat Support Advisor - French speaking
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming innovative products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a customer focused person who is self-motivated, friendly and has a passion for taking on customer issues in an effective and efficient manner. Someone who can deliver excellent customer service while developing and maintaining strong, professional relationships with all of Apple's customers by offering tailored experiences and solutions. Does this sound like you? If so, you could be Apple's next Chat Support Advisor.
- Oral and Written proficiency in English and French.
- Experience supporting customers via phone, E-mail, chat, and/or in person.
- Real passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience, including comprehensive issue resolution.
- Handle your own workload and work independently in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude through periods of change.
- Can translate ‘tech speak’ into every day, written, understandable terms.
- Strong comprehension skills (adaptive writing, active reading).
- Grows with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is encouraged.
- Effective time management including the ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise.
- Ability to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while chatting with multiple customers.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is an advantage: iOS, smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac experience.
- Ability to type in excess of 60 WPM with 95%+ accuracy.
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and tackle new challenges.
We expect everything from a Chat Support Advisor that our customers do, and we want Apple to be a reflection of the world around us. As an Apple Chat Support Advisor you will be providing technical support for up to three customers at the same time. Your multi-tasking skills, and your passion for outstanding customer support will be put to the test when you join our fast evolving organisation. Together we shape the future of the customer experience. We’ll rely on you to understand our customers and use your technical knowledge, creativity and passion to meet their needs - and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. We believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be the best. This is a fast-paced, performance-based environment where chats are monitored, recorded and assessed. This is a full-time, permanent position located at our Apple campus in Cork, Ireland.
Education & Experience
- - Available to attend approximately 4-5 weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- - Flexible to work between the hours of 7:00 a.m. GMT and 9:00 p.m. GMT including weekends and holidays
- - Successful completion of initial training
- - Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- - Please submit your CV in English (CVs in other languages cannot be accepted, unfortunately)
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.