Agreement Admin Advisor - Danish speaking
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Please note this position is offered as either a home based role (Republic of Ireland) or located in our Apple European HQ in Cork, Ireland. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Here’s your opportunity to do significant work by providing extraordinary support to customers and to commit to making Apple an iconic technology company. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. In our department, what do we you do? As an Agreement Administration Advisor you will be working in a fast paced, dynamic department from home. As an advisor, we are committed to providing support options, enrolment assistance, and resolution to our customer’s issues with all contractual support options Apple provides. Does this sound like the challenge you are looking for? Do you think you possess the key skills required? If so read more about the role and we would love to hear from you.
- Fluency in Danish and English
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service/support environment, or equivalent experience
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Strong social skills
- Can find opportunities for process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes
- Possessing the ability to communicate effectively with all types of situations and customers (internal and external)
- Assist your peers worldwide within AppleCare by fielding questions about the AppleCare Protection Plan and other related support agreements - Process contract maintenance requests using various internal tools. Contract maintenance includes DOP updates, transfer of coverage/ownership, agreement refund requests, etc. - Field and raise both written and voice requests for agreement and warranty issues to the relevant department. - Collaborate with agents in Apple’s worldwide contact centres to resolve complex agreement issues via phone and chat. - Document/log support exceptions and issue resolution on a case-by-case basis using various tool. - Contact customers via phone or email and conduct research in order to assist with agreement issues. - Provide support for Apple contracts including APP, AC+ and other agreements. - Working with end users and resellers to ensure total resolution for our customers. - Be responsible for monitoring work load daily. - Maintain minimum team production requirements set by management. - Track and report system issues that could effect customer happiness or department production.
Education & Experience
Diploma or Degree qualified is beneficial but not a requirement
- What are the requirements for working from Home?
- In order to avail of this position as a home based vacancy, we can only consider your application if you are currently located across the Republic of Ireland.
- - We do require you to have a private workspace with a door that closes, without noise or distraction, an ergonomic chair and a desk.
- - High speed hard-wired internet connection (min 10Mbps download/3Mbps upload) from a reliable provider.
- Here at Apple we are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.