Senior Manager - Readiness
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together, we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! We are proud of our people, and teamwork is important at Apple. Every day, we'll connect you with your peers and colleagues at one of the most inclusive companies in the world! The EMEIA Product Launch Readiness (PLR)team at Apple is looking for a dynamic, experienced and self-motivated person to join the PLR team in a Senior Manage role. You will lead multiple teams who are key part of Apple’s PLR organisation, focussed on product and master data activity: The Product Localisation Management look after the creation and management of Country Specific Bills of Material (BOMs) and driving projects to implement regulatory changes; Master Data Management team are responsible for product master data setup and determining master data changes to support the business. These teams are critical to successful launches within our region; Pricing Team manage the set up of product pricing and supporting pricing related projects across the multiple functional area’s. You will be the key Operations lead in understanding the impact and co-ordinating implementation of regulatory and environmental projects across the cross functional operations team.
- 10+ years experience working in a Operations, Logistics, Planning, Operations environment in a fast moving product industry
- Strong people manager with an ability to recognise, attract, develop top talent and build strong teams
- 5+ years experience managing, motivating and developing Team Managers
- Possess strong organisational skills to meet deadlines and maintain solid management systems to ensure the overall effectiveness of the team
- Extensive Program & project management experience
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to evaluate, analyse and present data to executive level
- Excellent communication, time management, positive energy and attitude
- Ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams and capable of exerting thoughtful influence in a matrix organisation
- Ability to take firm, clear stands even in circumstances in which doing so is unpopular
- Detailed and meticulous, with strong business acumen and consumer focus
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility
- Excellent presentation / keynote skills
- Practical and proactive approach to problem solving, solution orientated.
- Coach and develop a team capable of meeting the challenges of Appleʼs rapidly evolving business needs. - You will work cross functionally within EMEIA Operations to deliver high quality results for our partners. - You will promote & drive innovation throughout the team to ensure efficiency & accuracy and to meet the needs of a rapidly changing business. - Lead the team in identifying and implementing key projects to drive future scalability. - A great teammate with a “hands-on” and “can do” attitude that can influence through collaboration and leadership. An aptitude for working effectively with other teams and taking them along for the journey is critical - Influence effectively, provide excellent insights and deliver strong communications across your regional business partners and your global peers. - Drive key cross functional initiatives as required. - You will support your team as they drive the management of Environment /compliance project impacts across Operations
Education & Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree ideally This role would suit an existing Apple employee with minimum 3 to 5 years Ops management and people management experience. Significant project management experience (PMP is a distinct advantage).