Senior Supply Chain Programme Manager (perm)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Supply Chain at Apple is looking for an experienced, Senior Program Mgr to join us in leading and driving global initiatives that increase scale, optimisation and reduce cost within Apple’s Supply Chain. If you love working with data and driving change, this could be your ideal job. We would love to hear from you!
- Strong analytical and financial capabilities.
- Ability to dissect and analyse large amounts of data to identify profiles and trends
- Ability to manage complex projects in a matrix organisation.
- A desire to operate hands on in the role and have excellent verbal, analytical, written, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Technical person with the ability to quickly understand business processes and drivers.
- Proven ability to operate and drive efforts without solid line responsibly.
- A bias for action: a proven track record for delivering on key initiatives.
- Logistics experience advantageous, but not a pre-requisite.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of multi-function operational processes within a Supply Chain, and have demonstrable experience of delivering impactful analytical and operational programmes in this space. A strategic problem solver who can ‘connect the dots’ of the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details. We’re looking for a self-motivated, driven individual who enjoys working in a global, fast-paced, often ambiguous environment across multiple cross functional teams. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Evaluating current business processes, and seizing opportunities to improve ; Delivering comprehensive proposals to leadership based on investigations and analysis.
Education & Experience
Min. of 8 years logistics, Supply Chain, or Cost management experience. Educated to degree level or equivalent in a Business Management field.