Allocation Execution Planner (11 month contract)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The Supply Demand Execution (SDE) group based in Cork. We work with multiple internal teams to ensure that our weekly allocation plans for all Routes to Market (RTM) are achieved fully and efficiently. You will be a results-oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills and will involve significant interaction with several internal departments such as Supply Demand Management (Planning and Allocations teams), Logistics, Order Management and our SDE counterparts in the other regions (Asia and the US), as well as with our external manufacturing partners (OEMs). Do you think strategically and execute tactically? Are you persistent with your attention to detail, enjoy solving problems and comfortable working with numbers?
- - 3-5 years multinational experience in a supply chain planning role
- - Strong SAP experience
- - Strong analytical experience, in particular with Excel
- - Process and Systems oriented.
- - Excellent attention to detail
- - Self-starters, that can work on their own initiative.
- - Work well within a team and in a dynamic environment.
- - Ability to work well dynamic environment
- - Flexibility is required
- Lead the Allocation Execution for your designated product line. - Ensure all customer orders are shipped on time, either from OEMs or DCs, to meet customer commits. - Identify and resolve any gating factors to achieving the plan e.g. Order Repoints, Stock Moves etc. - Provide direction to Allocation Execution Specialists where required. - Provide input on the current week Billings Projection to SDM. - Maximize daily call-off, and ensure vendor executes handover to carrier in time for next day uplift. - Reporting requirements include product availability updates, and daily hub status updates. - Monitor vendor performance to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Order Cycle Time (OCT) goals. - Lead NPI activity for your relevant line of business for the SDE team and develop and present a detailed execution plan to the cross-functional team - Participate in Projects that enable progression of the role and customer satisfaction. - See opportunities for process improvement and standardisation - New products (NPI) readiness team - Order Management for all RTM - Apple Online Store, Reseller Operations and Apple Retail Planning
Education & Experience
A degree in Supply Chain, BIS or similar qualification, however, if you have relevant experience, you are encouraged to apply