AppleCare Quality Program Manager
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
The AppleCare Quality Program Manager (QPM) is responsible for helping AppleCare improve the customer experience by driving Customer Satisfaction and quality performance. The QPM delivers continued improvement to their program through driving critical behaviours, as measured by customer satisfaction combined with transaction monitoring accuracy, and working with other support functions to address systemic opportunities to optimise the customer journey. At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes when hardworking people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire. By focusing on the smallest of details, we can make a big impact with our customers. Building this environment starts with you!
- An experienced Quality Program or Quality Project Manager with a minimum of 2 years experience in a quality specific role
- Project management and process improvement experience is necessary within a contact centre environment
- You must have an understanding of the importance of Quality and Transaction Monitoring, and how critical behaviours impact the customer experience
- You have a strong analytical and critical thinking skill set with experience in effective root cause analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written with an ability in communicating at all levels of the organisation
- Skilled at relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong self motivation, ability to work independently and in a team environment with strong follow up and organisational and prioritisation skills
- Displayed creative problem solving skills
- Previous people management skills
- College Degree preferred, or comparable experience
The responsibilities of the QPM position include, but are not limited to: - Perform root cause quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify areas of opportunity with clear success measures. - Accountable for performance improvement through regular performance reviews with Apple and vendor partners. - Partner with Quality Leadership teams to develop action plans to reduce variation in performance and to drive programs to enhance the experience of the customer. - Create and present on Quality performance for the language/region. - Initiate and drive projects with minimal guidance. - Demonstrate flexibility, creativity and innovation - Manage Internal and external partner engagement - Conduct contact centre audits to ensure consistency to Apple's standards. - Partner with Support teams to ensure new tool, process and program rollouts.