After-sales Support Representative (at home or onsite) - German
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Love to solve problems and delight customers? The best products come with the world’s best customer support. Troubleshooting with integrity and quick resolution are just part of the equation — we want our customers to be happy with every interaction they have with us. Whether you’re helping a customer set up or finding answers to their questions about their recent order, you’re ready to share knowledge and provide excellent assistance. You gain satisfaction from bringing resolution and insight to each customer, elevating his or her relationship with Apple. This role can either be working from home (in the Republic of Ireland) or based onsite in our Cork offices.
- You will need to be fully fluent in English & German.
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve.
- High standard of written & oral communications.
- Previous customer service/sales, consumer retail, or contact centre experience is favourable.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- Strong customer focus and can make decisions quickly.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
As a Customer Support Representative, you’re the one who helps customers after they purchase our products. Your day is filled with a range of focused support for customers who contact you via inbound calls and/or emails. When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their situation and give advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple processes. At other times, you engage with support team members who can further assist. By helping Apple maintain positive relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success. - Searching Apple's internal systems for specific order details, e.g, delivery information, payment details, address-verification etc. - Navigating Apple and Apple carriers' websites for logistics information. - Communicating with other Apple departments such as Logistics and Finance via Apple's internal tools to further investigate a customer issue. - Detailed logging of all customer calls, written in English, in the relevant Apple database. - Need to gain in-depth knowledge of AppleStore processes and policies, including knowing when to make exceptions to ensure customer happiness. - Advise customers on the features and benefits of our new and existing Apple products. - All Customer Support Representatives are expected to deal professionally and competently with all customers, representing Apple in a positive manner, to ensure a world-class customer service for AppleStore customers at all times.