Retail Online Senior Customer Service Specialist (home or onsite)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!! The EMEIA Retail Online Senior Customer Service team is the support channel for the Apple Online Store Inbound Sales, Service, and Order Administration groups. Responsible for damage control and customer service recovery, the Senior Customer Service Team manages extraordinary customer situations through to resolution.
- Fully fluent in English & an additional supported EU language.
- Be a confident and enthusiastic communicator
- Have strong analytical, organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Resourcefulness & willingness to tackle new tasks
- Self Motivated, works well under own initiative and can innovate
- Ability to prioritise tasks & work to deadlines / targets
- Strong team player who is inventive and flexible
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Proven solid performance record
- Supporting the EMEIA Service and OA Teams through Telephone and Chat Responsibilities include: - Handling escalated customer issues and exceptional scenarios from frontline service specialists. - Develop creative solutions to complex customer issues and follow through to resolution. - Case management of extraordinary situations, including outreach and follow up by email and phone. - Identify and escalate emerging customer trends, suggest process improvements to improve the customer experience. - Coordinate and work cross-functionally to prevent and/or resolve escalations.
Education & Experience
- A minimum 2 years of call centre / customer support experience. - An appreciation of the IT environment, preferably with Apple products - A high level of digital literacy - Proven ability to solve complex customer issues - Experience of working in a pressurised environment which is target driven Experience of working with Excel (desirable) - Experience of working in delivering feedback (desirable) - Experience of Logistics, Finance and Order Management (desirable)