Supervisor (Chat - Sales) - 11 Month Contract - Russian
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
As a Chat supervisor you will lead a team of dynamic specialists . This will include coaching specialists to meet or exceed business goals ensuring that all Apple customers are receiving an excellent service. You will need to hire and retain a diverse and customer orientated team to strengthen the Apple Brand. At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when hardworking people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, impress, engage and inspire. If you have an unwavering commitment to lead a sales team to provide an extraordinary customer experience and you love new technology then this is the job for you.
- Full fluency in English required + Russian required
- You have experience in team management
- You have previous experience developing and mentoring team members
- Strong verbal and written communication
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in a customer focused environment.
- A good business/commercial acumen
- Resourcefulness and independent problem solving
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Experience in Information systems and Technology
- Lead and unite a team of dynamic specialists to provide excellent service to customers through Chat - Manage your team via engagement, support, coaching, and direct feedback - Implement a culture of self assessment and self learning - Monitor interactions daily and provide feedback to specialists. - Ability to share your technical experience, creativity and customer focused flair with staff and customers alike - Ensure all targets are met with a high degree of focus on customer satisfaction and relationship based selling