Reseller Operations Demand Planning Team Manager (perm)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The Reseller Operations team owns and manages the operational relationship with our key customers across EMEIA. We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated and hard-working demand planning manager to be part of a diverse, dynamic and high-energy team. If you are a commercially astute demand planner or demand planning manager, with proven experience of influencing business decisions through analytics, we’d love to hear from you. Let’s do our best work together ! The Reseller Operations Team Manager is someone who develops and manages relationships externally as well as internally. You'll be self-directed with strong analytical & influencing skills, and have exceptional team leadership skills. In this role, you will be presented with a unique opportunity to own and drive key strategies and process automation projects that impact multiple products and all customers. Your role will be highly visible across the EMEIA region, and you'll engage with your partners in the broader Supply Chain and Readiness teams, and also globally with Worldwide RO and other regions. You will be responsible for the coordination and planning of key business activities across the broader EMEIA team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a leader in Apple's outstanding Operations organisation. If you're keen to join one of the most successful companies in the world, passionate about leading partnerships, adept at operating in a multidisciplinary role, and ready to execute at a tactical level whenever needed, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Commercially astute demand planner / demand planning manager with proven experience of influencing business decisions through deep analytics.
- Outstanding leadership and people management skills with proven experience in this area.
- Deep understanding of Sales Operations processes, systems and tools.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. Should be able to deliver efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Extraordinary ability to work cross functionality with sales, finance, logistics, and the SDM teams.
- Strong data manipulation skills, including spreadsheet and database application knowledge.
- Experience presenting to key partners, confident in communicating the bigger picture
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be passionate about working with customers and solving problems.
- You are team oriented, as well as being self-reliant and self-directed
- Great organisational skills
Lead and support a team of highly skilled analysts to achieve daily and weekly goals. Deliver analytics and reporting on Reseller performance objectives. Maintain productive and reciprocal working relationships with business partners within the wider Reseller Operations space, as well as Regional Supply Demand Management (SDM), WWRO, Demand, Forecasting & Analysis (DF&A), Supply Demand Execution (SDE). Synthesise disparate data, priorities and information coming from European cross-functional and WW teams in order to provide very clear direction to the wider RO team on weekly goals and priorities e.g. Order chase activity, Sell In goals, Forecast reviews. Motivate our team to do their best work, as well as developing additional talent.
Education & Experience
Experience in Operations Management is a distinct advantage Masters/Bachelors degree level in any of the following fields: Economics, Business, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Engineering