Retail Support Specialist
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate to be part of a fast paced environment where they will be involved, challenged and empowered to ensure our customers have an amazing experience! You will join the dynamic team of EMEiA Retail Fulfilment Operations (RFO) in Cork. We are the “Voice of Retail in Operations”. The Retail Support team are part of this Organisation & are responsible for inventory control and logistics support for the Apple Retail Stores, backlog and fulfilment execution for all Digital Consumer & Retail customers as well as driving operational activities cross-functionally to manage the product lifecycle of Third Party Products. This is an initial 11-month contract. Closing date for applications is Friday, 10th July 2020.
- Flexibility & adaptability, ability to handle & manage multiple priorities
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Positive and professional “Customer Focused” attitude
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Capacity to quickly learn complex tasks & systems
- Great Teammate who is organised, methodical with an excellent attention to detail & time management skills.
- MS Excel Proficient
- SAP or any ERP system knowledge highly beneficial
- Retail or Experience of dealing with Customers would be great
- Support & Execute Order Change management processes customers across all routes to market in line with Business strategy - Ownership of Online Backlog Exception Management Processes - Support operational queries from Retail Stores and partner organizations - Be innovative in your approach & look for opportunities to improve business processes. - Partner with Cross Functional teams to handle Non Apple Branded product assortment for Online and Retail Stores
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree - Graduates of BIS, supply chain, commerce or any similar business disciplines are of particular interest; however, if you feel you have the skills required, we’d love to hear from you.