Reseller Operations Demand Analyst
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once could not have imagined and now cannot imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Teamwork is important at Apple, and every day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within the function. An exciting opportunity has arisen within Reseller Operations Team for an individual who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment and who has strong analytical and communication skills.
- 5+ years planning experience in any discipline (e.g. Contact Centre Planning, Project Planning, Resource Planning, Sales & Ops Planning etc.)
- Strong understanding of Sales Operations processes, systems and tools.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. Should be able to deliver efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionality with sales, finance, logistics, and the supply demand management teams.
- Strong data manipulation skills including spreadsheet and database application knowledge are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate in terms of working with customers and solving problems
- Team oriented as well as being self-reliant and self-directed
- Great organisational and negotiation skills
Drive a management system to ensure continued improvement in service levels from forecast, demand planning and delivery execution perspectives. Deliver strong analytics and reporting on Reseller performance objectives Work with key stakeholders to improve external forecasting & demand structure. Be able to engage directly with customers where this makes sense. Proactively identify material gaps in the order book vs. forecast and drive appropriate action to resolve Provide clear direction to the wider Reseller Operations team on all aspects of your customers Develop a robust exception management process to ensure action is targeted for maximum impact Work with customers to optimize Sell In to maximize Sell Thru for the Channel When merited, present a credible and data driven proposal to key stakeholders to support demand changes
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in Maths, Engineering, Supply Chain or Accounting is desirable. Applicants should also have relevant experience in Operations & Supply Chain