Enterprise & Education Program Manager, South East Asia
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers.
- Strong analytical and commercial acumen
- Superior knowledge of channel sales program strategies, balanced by a comprehensive understanding of sales strategy and sales process required for scaling impactful programs
- Experience working with commercial channel partners and distributors
- Excellent project management skills with phenomenal attention to detail with flexible and adaptable in day to day program administration, while delivering multiple programs simultaneously.
- Ability to craft the value proposition for programs and deliver the vision credibly and with passion
- Experience in interacting with, presenting to and influencing all levels of Leadership.
- Skills to work across a complex matrix of partners, with a track record of forming close partnerships with broad extended teams
- Ability to translate business goals into programmatic engagement strategies to build and deliver playbooks, standard methodologies, and training to regional teams.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal communication and social skills.
- Business planning and reporting skills. Specifically able to build reporting models that use pivot tables, internal data, and external data for analysis.
- You will go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas.
- Be abreast on market trends and partners platform capabilities and strategic plans for new partnership opportunities.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust
- Ability to facilitate collaboratively in cross-functional decision making environments as well as moving ideas to execution. Be able to work independently and as part of a global, cross-functional team
- Demonstrate strong learning agility and change management skills
As part of the Enterprise Channel Program’s Team you will be responsible for developing the strategy, programs, playbooks and monitor overall execution of program and partner progression. You will lead the successful design and implementation of key programs to support our wider Channel and Enterprise strategy; supporting the implementation of worldwide programs in country and developing regional requirements that support and solve our local ambitions. You will work closely with regional leadership and country teams to develop and execute programs that support our channel partners, distributors and customers across a broad set of industries, market segments and customer demographics that lead to incremental growth for Apple and the channel. You have strong analytical skills, you can manage competing priorities and you have good executive communication that can speak to all levels of leadership both internally and externally. You understand channel commercials and demonstrate strong influencing skills to effectively complete key tasks in any project. You can break down projects to ensure that each level is executed perfectly and timely and work through cross-functional teams to ensure every detail is considered.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.