Channel Partner - Southeast Asia
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking an outstanding and driven Search Ads - Channel Partner to work with agencies, Campaign Management Partners (CMPs) and Mobile Measurement Partners (MMPs) to help businesses drive app promotion and discovery across Apple Services. You have very strong communication and interpersonal skills. You are highly collaborative, analytical, inventive, customer focused, team oriented, and have the ability to work independently to meet revenue and business objectives by developing a channel ecosystem in Southeast Asia. You have a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets in the mobile and app developer space with performance type agencies and other channel partners. https://searchads.apple.com
- Experienced in leading indirect sales channels - agencies, CMPs, MMPs.
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem as well as the performance and search marketplace.
- Strategic sales aptitude and the ability to work closely with media agencies, CMPs and MMPs to strategically unlock new business revenue opportunities.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills - both in person and over the phone.
- Outstanding collaboration skills and you’re able to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Extremely professional and positive attitude.
- Track record of strong channel partnership management with excellent revenue growth.
- Passionate about the Apple Brand.
Manage relationships with agencies, CMPs, MMPs to unlock the investment in the platform. Maintain high level outreach via email, phone and meetings with channel partners to ensure a strong business pipeline. Develop a strategy across prospect clients as well as existing customers with the channel partners. Partner with client partner and platform specialist to ensure accurate execution and alignment with customer objectives. Collaborate with the Channel partnership team in other regions to get aligned. Use internal and external data sets to understand how to best grow our customers business.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent.