Delivery Execution Management Lead
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The Pacific Logistics team is the heartbeat of Operations at Apple. Experience working with outstanding Logistics partners and dedicated, hardworking individuals in the team, and delivering amazing customer experiences by fulfilling deliveries to all our customers within Asia Pacific. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate to join us as Delivery Execution Management (DEM) Lead in the Logistics team. The team works closely with partners and the Reseller Operations, Retail Fulfilment, AppleCare and Retail Contact Centre teams to ensure that the network is handled optimally for timely deliveries. Amidst that, the DEM team plays a key role in customer fulfilment, working with partners to prevent, manage and resolve delivery exceptions. This role is a meaningful chance to lead a team, while having a strategic role in ensuring customer happiness levels are consistently maintained. You must be detail oriented, operationally adept and also capable of influencing management at senior levels internally and externally to drive significant and positive changes.
- - Minimum 6 to 8 years operational and customer service experience in either the Logistics industry or within customer organisations handling Logistics partners.
- - Familiar with supply chain and/ or order management, preferably in a consumer electronics and/ or retail fast fashion setting
- - Team lead / management experience required
- - Excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- - Experience handling, addressing and influencing cross-functional and senior partners
- - Must be a great teammate and be adaptable, flexible and open minded to work in a multifaceted, fast paced environment that undergoes constant change. Ability to work towards tight deadlines is important.
- - The candidate should preferably have experience with analytics and Business Intelligence tools and must also be good in Excel. Solid understanding of SAP is preferred.
- - Analytical and reporting skills with ability to transform data into meaningful insights
- - Ability to understand the broader context of issues operationally and strategically and carry out root cause analysis to inspire change internally and externally.
- - Expertise at driving cross-functional collaboration with internal teams and building strong relationships with external partners
This role requires you to possess a combination of operational, analytical and stitcher/ influencing skill sets. Strategically, the DEM Lead will participate and be responsible for the team initiatives and projects aligned to PAC Ops goals internally and cross-functionally, stitching across partner teams while driving innovative solutions focused on improving delivery experiences and processes. Operationally, the job requires you to develop your team to optimise customer fulfilment experience through handling key performance metrics as well as communicating and collaborating with our internal and external stakeholders to resolve, handle and prevent shipping exceptions daily. Hands-on involvement in taking care of exceptions and operations planning during both BAU and peak events is essential as well. To adequately lead both the strategic and operational aspects of the job, a collaborative and stitcher attitude, coupled with strong influencing and communication skills are required to reduce work drivers in existing and new supply chains. Additionally, given that an effective management system, and reporting, diagnosing and handling exceptions are important to how the team operates, a critical part of the role is to work with the Business Process Re-engineering team on tools while forming roadmaps and inspiring changes in process efficiencies to ensure scalability to support ever-evolving business needs. Also key to the role are the ability to present and communicate at a senior leadership level regionally and globally, as well as people management and development capabilities.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace