Order Fulfilment Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The mission of Pacific Reseller Operations is to be the voice of Reseller Channel within Operations to ensure our products are in the right places at the right time, supporting Sales and our Partners to achieve Apple’s financial goals. We are passionate about running our supply chain as efficiently as possible, in order to maximize sell through while working towards a streamlined order fulfilment experience for our partners. Within the Reseller Operations team, the Order Fulfilment Analyst is responsible for using data to drive execution excellence in support of Apple’s weekly channel replenishment cycle. The successful candidate will also audit, review business processes, support business initiatives and conduct special investigations. The candidate is expected to contribute to the organization’s control environment and learn business processes in a fast paced environment.
- 3 years of meaningful experience in Operations role, preferable in Order Fulfilment (Retail or Online) and/or Logistics Services role.
- Experience in an consulting/conducting financial and operational audits
- Knowledge of SOX and controls in the areas of accounting/finance, operations and IT applications
- Japanese Language/ Korean Language proficiency is mandatory
- Self-driven, but a collaborator with the ability to build and strengthen relationships.
- Expertise in order fulfilment systems and processes. Knowledge/experience of
- working on SAP is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate extraordinary attention to details and ability to shine under compressed timelines.
- Very comfortable analyzing large data sets and visualizing the “so what” to lead change and achieve results.
- Adaptable, flexible, positive and open minded to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment that undergoes constant change.
- Creative problem solver with familiarity in Process Improvement (e.g. DMAIC) and Project Management methodologies is an added advantage.
- Experience in customs and/or regulations within Asian countries.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Expertise on efficiency and reporting tools such as Excel is required.
- Experience with working on Business Objects, and Tableau is an added advantage.
- Takes initiative and challenge the status quo
• Independently process orders/RMA and handle order exceptions (block management, NPI conversions, cancellation, credit/debit notes) according to SOP within set SLAs and SOX requirements. • Champion the country order fulfilment process for one or more routes to market and/or lines of business. • Supervise trending of execution of metrics on weekly, monthly & quarterly and influence partners to drive accountability and improvements to target • Apply analysis to identify key friction points in the order fulfilment process and influence corrective action to address issues at the source. • Lead cross-functional initiatives that continuously improve the cost, quality, and speed of channel order fulfilment. • Build and implement order execution plans for Peak Event and New Product Introduction (NPI) order execution. • Coach and train Order Fulfilment Specialists on methodologies to drive efficiency. • Responsible for the internal process flow and SOP documentation. • Identify and assess business and operational risks across all processes • Independently evaluate and monitor the reliability and integrity of operational controls via Audits • Diagnose operational/financial risks and identify improvement opportunities • Provide a consulting service, advising PAC RO team on SOX inquiries
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity! We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities! Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.