Regional Product & Project Manager (perm)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together, we create products and experiences people once could not have envisioned, and now cannot imagine living without. We are proud of our people, and teamwork is important at Apple. Every day, we'll connect you with your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within the function. We have an exciting role for a self-motivated Product and Project Manager. You'll own and manage a diverse suite of Apple Products for the EMEIA region, managing Innovation projects to meet launch timelines successfully. You'll also take a lead on compliance projects to ensure we maintain supply into the EMEIA region. You will develop key relationships with our Regional and Global Teams such as Product Marketing, Legal and regulatory. Proven project management and organizational skills are keys to be successful, also excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to deal with ambiguity. Are you a self-motivated and enthusiastic project manager with a love of technology? Then this could be your ideal role. We'd love to hear from you!
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to handle ambiguous information with agility and comfort.
- Ability to cultivate relationships, lead within teams, mobilise and navigate through ambiguous data
- Proven Project Management skills with the ability to plan schedules, influence teams, analyze risks, create and drive mitigation plans.
- Ability to create proficient presentations, be confident presenting to Senior Management
- Be self-motivated, with outstanding collaborative and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to innovate and re-engineer processes, have championed a project/tool or process in the recent past.
- Tech savvy, ability to navigate tools easily and strong analytical skills are a distinct advantage
- Advanced Excel, Numbers, and Keynote skills
- Advanced Tableau is a requirement
- Fluency in English essential
As Product and Project Manager you will gather requirements, understand the impact to the products and Apple business, create implementation plan, and drive execution in line with Regulation and timelines for compliance. You will be a smart communicator, know your audience, prepare and deliver Executive Reviews. You will seek creative solutions to meet regulations, in line with the “Apple look and feel” Have the ability to apply excellent problem solving skills and be forward thinking. You will work collaboratively with our Regional counter parts, worldwide partners and cross-functional teams to re-engineer processes, bringing automation and simplification to processes You will analyze data, create metrics and communicate complex data You will also build and manage country-specific BOMs, ensuring product Compliance and Compatibility are in line with regulations and consumer law. You will perform First Article Inspections (remotely) on the Country Specific Content of your products.
Education & Experience
Degree in a relevant field is a requirement, with a post-graduate qualification a distinct advantage A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar role is a requirement