BPR Solutions Architect
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are strengthening our Business Process Reengineering team and we are seeking an outstanding Solutions Architect. We feature a dynamic environment with creative, smart people and groundbreaking technologies. Join us and make a difference. In this position you will have responsibility for providing end-to-end business systems and process solutions for medium- to large-size global AppleCare business projects. Using business and systems architecture principles coupled with in-depth business insights, you will lead and influence the global AppleCare business and IS&T subject matter expert teams to define a total solution (systems and process) that meets current and future AppleCare business strategy.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Experience architecting and crafting business solutions for high-visibility global projects
- Act as a liaison between the Project Manager/business and technology teams, to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions.
- Experience developing business solutions collateral
- Comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Proficient at managing multiple global efforts simultaneously
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Deep knowledge of systems implementation and SDLC methodologies
- Proficient in business process flow diagramming
- Both IT and Business experience desired
- Experience with business architecture frameworks and patterns
- Ability to travel up to approximately 10% of the time (mainly US)
You will architect and design solutions for critical global projects, partnering with IS&T during the design, build and testing phases, develop and maintain technical issue logs to ensure accountability for the resolution of key issues & write or edit business requirements for project improvements. You will lead brainstorming sessions to gather requirements, develop strategies for business process improvement & provide consultation on the use of architecting as well as designing and reengineering techniques, methods and patterns to improve end-to-end business process performance and quality; provide training as required and ensure proper requirement's traceability during UAT.