Business Process Analyst - 12months contract
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without! The Business Process Re-Engineering team are looking for a Business Process Analyst. We work with our internal partners to optimise business processes. You will devise and implement process & systems solutions that meet the needs of our dynamic business conditions, and partner with our IS&T team to perform UAT and deliver these solutions. Applying project management methodology to support the completion of key projects, you will lead and handle multi-functional projects. You'll need to maintain priorities and deadlines, and maintain an excellent level of focus on detail. You will bring a strong customer service ethos, as well as superb communication and computing skills. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? Are you prepared to dream big? Then a career with Apple might be the right step. We would love to hear from you!
- 1+ years of experience in a similar field
- Practical and proactive approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility
- Organised and able to react to the challenges of a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build effective relationships in a cross-functional team environment
- An ability to deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- A self-starting, innovative individual who also can work as part of a team
- Keen interest in technology and how it can be applied in business.
- Flare for innovative thinking in a constantly changing environment.
- Experience with ERP Systems and/or EDI technologies, a plus.
- Strong Analytical Skills with interest in Data, a plus.
- Comfortable working remote work environment.
In this role you will partner with our IS&T team and supply chain teams to integrate Apple Partners through EDI, ensuring flawless connectivity between Apple SAP and Partner ERP systems. You will also help to manage this portfolio of Partner integration on-boardings. The role involves working through phone or video conferencing to deliver each partner on-boarding through a typical project lifecycle from requirements to user acceptance testing and on to cutover and Go Live. You will build project management and business analysis skills while honing your supply chain and ERP systems knowledge.
Education & Experience
- Degree qualification in BIS, Computer Science or a similar qualification